Chính sách bảo mật Effective from 01 September 2018
- INFORMATION COLLECTION
Kalpha may collect and receive information through your use of the Platform. Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Information on your device and its related activity. (Examples: Geographical Location, IP address, Duration of Use, Number of Visits, Navigation Paths, Browser Type, Operating System)
- Information provided to the Platform via registration of account and updating user profile. (Examples: Name(s), Email address, Third Party Applications such as Facebook and Google+, Payment Information, Birthday, Gender, Location, Contact number, Education, Age)
- Information available from your interactions through the Platform’s in-app chat function, and transactions with other users.
- Information relating to Kalpha’s Services for publication on the Platform such as the listings and profiles that users have created. (Examples: Listing Title, Description, Objectives, Photos, Price, Category Type, Profile Details, Duration, Location, Schedule)
- Information relating to any transactions processed through the Platform. (Examples: Name, Bank Account Information, Phone number for PayNow function)
- Information for newsletters subscription and marketing communications such as survey, campaign, contest or lucky draw. (Examples: Survey Information, Email, Facebook Details)
- Information relating to communication with Kalpha such as when users contact us with a query or to report an issue. (Examples: Chat history, Emails, Voice Calls, Metadata)
- Information obtained by users about a third party. (Examples: Users’ spouse, children, parents, employees, and/or other Kalpha users). When users provide information relating to a third party, it represents that users have validly obtained the consent of the third party to provide Kalpha with their information for the respective purposes.
- Information aggregated through your use of the Platform.
- Other information which may be required by Kalpha from time to time.
Collection of information may be done by the use of Server Logs and/or Cookies. You are responsible to understand that Cookies are used to gather generic information from you. If you did not disallow, prevent or block the cookies, it will be stored on the device you use to access the Platform. The Platform allows you to interact with other users utilizing the information posted on users’ profile and listing(s) via the in-app chat function. Please exercise good judgement when sharing information with other users. Generally, Kalpha do not track or monitor the information that you share with others. Moreover, such information might be retained on the Platform even after your account has been deactivated or terminated. You are responsible for the information that you have shared with other users through the Platform.
- USE OF INFORMATION
- To facilitate development, operation, providing, improvement and maintenance of Kalpha’s Services.
- To personalise and modify content and features on the Platform for users.
- To enable or discontinue users’ usage of Kalpha’s Services.
- To process transactions among users.
- To provide any updates or notifications in regards to any transactions or activities.
- To send service-related and non-promotional messages, including but not limited to, welcome/ confirmation/ verification emails and updates on Terms of Service and other policies.
- To send marketing and/or promotional materials on Kalph’s latest Services of carefully selected third parties, to users.
- To carry out any survey, analysis or research on Kalpha’s Services in order to understand and improve the Service quality.
- To provide users with a tailored online advertising experience, advertisements are placed on behalf of third party advertisers on Kalpha’s platform. Kalpha then monitor and manage the progress of these advertising campaign to create a more meaningful experience to users on the Platform.
- To provide carefully selected third parties with data and aggregated statistics of users.
- To respond to users’ queries and addressing complaints.
- To facilitate security efforts for fraud and hacking prevention.
- To detect or monitor any frauds, unlawful or other prohibited content, businesses or activities.
- To provide relevant government bodies with relevant and necessary information in the event of fraudulent use of the Platform.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- Information that you make available on your profile and listing(s) on the Platform may be viewed by other users across the world via the internet. Kalpha cannot guarantee that these information will not be misused.
- The carefully selected partner(s) and third party service provider(s) who assist Kalpha in performing specific aspects of Kalpha’s Services, will only have access to your personal information to the extent that is required for them to carry out their duties. Such services may include, but is not limited to, processing transactions, managing marketing and communications, providing administrative support services.
- Kalpha treats your privacy seriously and will not disclose your personal information to any third party for a fee. In order to facilitate Kalpha’s Services, analyse business performance, implement targeted advertisements or for other lawful purposes, we may disclose data and aggregate statistics on users to prospective partner(s), advertiser(s), sponsor(s) and other carefully selected third parties. However, these data and statistics will not include information which can be used to identify you.
- Actions that are required to prevent fraud or crime or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of any person, or Kalpha’s Services.
- With potential partner(s), investor(s) or other carefully selected third parties in the view of potential business partnership, collaboration, joint venture, sales or activities to improve the business.
- With governmental and other regulatory authorities or courts in any jurisdiction, to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- ACCESS AND UPDATE OF INFORMATION
In cases where you have to provide information to Kalpha, you are responsible to provide accurate, complete, non-misleading and up-to-date information. Amendments such as updates and corrections of any information from users can be done by accessing and amending via the Platform or by contacting Kalpha. Kalpha will verify your identity and for reasons of your request. Where Kalpha are legally permitted to refuse your request, Kalpha may provide reasons for refusing.
- INFORMATION TRANSFER
- RETENTION OF INFORMATION
- SECURITY OF INFORMATION
The security of your personal information is of utmost importance to Kalpha. Kalpha have initiated measures that are generally accepted in the industry to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of personal data through technical and organisational efforts. All information collected are stored in secured servers while sensitive financial and transactional information are protected through encryption technology. Kalpha does not store users’ credit/debit card details as all details are secured and encrypted by a dedicated third-party payment platform that manages the payment gateway in the Platform – Stripe. Despite Kalpha’s best efforts, Kalpha cannot guarantee that information transferred and transmitted through the internet are safe and secured as no methods of information transfer and transmission is 100% safe and secure. It is important that you protect yourself against unauthorised use of your account and information by keeping them secured, and not revealed to other parties. Kalpha will never ask for your password and it is your responsibility to ensure your password is not disclosed to any party.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND RESOURCES
- CONTACT US